Tuesday, May 29, 2012

She has a name now...

She has a name now...Snugglefluff!
With our bannies, we picked unisex names pretty quickly based on how they looked, but with our red sexlink girls, we needed to wait for personalities to start emerging before naming them (I couldn't tell them apart at first lol). Well this sweet baby girl's personality only took about a week to come to the surface! She YEARNS to be held and snuggled! All you have to do is say "chickchickchickchick" and she comes RUNNING and then waits for us to put our hand down for her to climb up <3 melt my heart!
Yesterday Mamaw Nia (my mom) had a seizure-like episode and ended up back in the hospital, so I spent Memorial Day up there with her. I feel so blessed to be close enough to be there, but it was stressful and I worry a lot when stuff like this happens with her (she is young for a "mamaw" of 5, esp since Yarrow, her oldest grandson, is 17!). Anyway, I got home last night, went outside to sit and Yarrow brought Snugglefluff out to me and all the stress of the day melted as she nestled in my hand and snuggled up next to my chin :). Who woulda ever thunk that these little fluff balls would have such an effect of this self proclaimed "not-a-bird-person" gal?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you've got several stress relievers :) and especially ones as cute as these little fluffbutts! <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)Thanks, chickadee! Probably 10 of the 16 are stress relievers lol. The other 6 just haven't warmed up as much yet ;).

    ReplyDelete

Keep it clean & family friendly. If my pastor's wife wouldn't want to hear it said, neither would most of my readers. <3